Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

Movies A movie you don't get tired of

Excommunicado

Location
United Kingdom
Website
discussionhub.net
This doesn't necessarily have to be your favourite movie, because you can get tired of your favourite movie - but then again, is it truly your favourite movie then? That's a discussion for another day. What is a movie you simply do not get tired of? How many times have you watched this particular movie and do you plan on watching it again, or are you calling it a day? :p

I've watched a movie called Expelled around 7-8 times and still feel thrilled every time I watch it. It's not even that good of a movie, but I find it relatable and funny, hence my untiring obsession.

I watch a ton of movies over and over. It never gets old. Iron Man 1 2 and 3. Transformers 1-5.

A movie I don't and will never get tired of is fast and furious

That would be two, "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" and "The Great Race"!

Yeh, I totally get the distinction between "Your favorite Movie" and "A movie you don't get tired of"!

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in