Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Messages
1,033
Reaction score
132
CB$
15,183
Has any friends offline and online ever lied to you? Just to have your attention because he’s been pining madly for you for over 12 years? I’ve just found out that the friend who’s been having the coronavirus has been lying to me all this time just to seek my attention. Where do I stand now and what should I do with him? He’s been saying stuff like it’s made him lose his eyesight, teeth and hair? Which I should have known the coronavirus doesn’t do to you. He hasn’t been to the hospital at all, he’s just been testing me to see if I were in love with him too. I’m finally considering cutting all ties with him too in life. Any advice please?

I don’t have any romantic or sexual attraction towards anyone at all:
That is impossible. How do you go about it? I am recently from a breakup. I do not want to get into one right now. I think is not for the best. Is there anything you do not to have feelings for someone?

That is impossible. How do you go about it? I am recently from a breakup. I do not want to get into one right now. I think is not for the best. Is there anything you do not to have feelings for someone?
It’s a natural sexual orientation.

Lying can cause severe problems with relationships leading to breakups and divorces. Well, my problem with lying is that my words aren't what I mean exactly. For instance, I might say stuff like, "The glass is empty, simply cause it's almost empty.".

Now in another thing, I lie because people are too pushy and I won't say "no". For instance, good friends will ask for money, not accepting "no" for an answer.

Well as I go over your situation based in your statement that you don't have a sex appeal. You don't have the feeling to be romantic. In short, you are frigid. That is based upon your personal declaration.

Your friend doesn't know that. He doesn't have the real grasp of your personality. He has forced himself to tell a lie for he needs to be pitied. He longs your sincere sympathy with him. In return you don't get it. Instead you prejudge him that he's lying actually that is a white lie. He wants your attention in which you fail Express it. You were unable to tell him about innate personality.

Back
Top