A covid breakout is scary

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

Last night my wife received a call from their office that 9 employees of the nearby department tested positive for covid. Now they are tracing the close contacts within their office. Fortunately my wife was not considered a close contact otherwise she would be subjected to a 14-day quarantine. I am expecting the number to increase today from 9 to about 15 because some others now are being test for covid contamination.