Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Messages
1,033
Reaction score
132
CB$
15,183
It’s been 3 years and a few months since I’ve last even have been having suicidal thoughts and feelings. Mindfulness and the joy to be just alive in the current moment has been keeping me away from it all. Please spam party food and emojis to celebrate this very special occasion for me please?

  • Like
Reactions: B0t
Good for you! So nice that you made it for 3 years without having such thoughts. Hope you make it many many more years. It looks like you are doing all you can to help your psychotic state, but have you considered spiritual therapy??

Good for you! So nice that you made it for 3 years without having such thoughts. Hope you make it many many more years. It looks like you are doing all you can to help your psychotic state, but have you considered spiritual therapy??
Yep I have.

Back
Top