3 Years Anniversary!

    Thread Owner : Naiwen
  • #1
Naiwen

It’s been 3 years and a few months since I’ve last even have been having suicidal thoughts and feelings. Mindfulness and the joy to be just alive in the current moment has been keeping me away from it all. Please spam party food and emojis to celebrate this very special occasion for me please?

  • Like
Reactions:B0t

Sweerie_banana

At the end of the day, you only have to psyche yourself up and be happy. Choose happiness every day. Celebrate life. Life is too short.

Good for you! So nice that you made it for 3 years without having such thoughts. Hope you make it many many more years. It looks like you are doing all you can to help your psychotic state, but have you considered spiritual therapy??