3 most popular sports in the world

I love Cricket but Wait doesn't cricket have like 2.5 Billion fans around the world. Cuz last I remember India is the biggest audiance of cricket and their cricket fan count is just a little below a a Billion. And then there are other countries like Australia, England, Pakistan and many more that have lots of cricket fans.

I don't play any as i don't have time and age is getting up there but i think Hockey has to be in the top three.

I played a bit of street hockey a few years back. Then I moved to the mountains ad that was the end of that. I would like to get back into hockey though someday.

Back
Top