3 most popular sports in the world

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1

What are the 3 most popular sports in the world?

1. Soccer (Association Football)_4.0 Billion
2. Cricket _2.5 Million
3. Hockey (Ice and Field)_2 Billion

Do you play these sports?

Jaden_66

Jaden_66

Valued Member
Feb 8, 2021
I love Cricket but Wait doesn't cricket have like 2.5 Billion fans around the world. Cuz last I remember India is the biggest audiance of cricket and their cricket fan count is just a little below a a Billion. And then there are other countries like Australia, England, Pakistan and many more that have lots of cricket fans.

Shane Dunk

Shane Dunk

Valued Member
Feb 7, 2021
I used to play cricket when i was 20. Now i don't have friends near me to play with.

Henrywrites

Henrywrites

Valued Member
Feb 7, 2021
What are the 3 most popular sports in the world?

1. Soccer (Association Football)_4.0 Billion
2. Cricket _2.5 Million
3. Hockey (Ice and Field)_2 Billion

Do you play these sports?

I play football whenever I have chance and it is always great doing so. How about you?

Altair

Altair

www.network.justageek.me
I played a bit of street hockey a few years back. Then I moved to the mountains ad that was the end of that. I would like to get back into hockey though someday.