2048 game discussion

Real hero hidden in the darkness
    Thread Owner : Claraviolet
  • #1
How many of you play this game, to kill some time?
I have been playing this game for a while now and it's great to kill time. It's a simple game but if you mess up, you will have to start again and there is no end to it. You can keep on making bigger blocks. Logically there is an end to it but I don't think anyone ever reached that logical end so far.
So, what do you guys think?

When I first saw the topic title I thought this discussion was about games in the year 2048 :D
I have not heard of this game before. What platforms is it on?

Paladin

Paladin

Location
Cyberspace
Website
chatbanter.com
2048 is a cool game, but somehow I always manage to mess up and lose my streak. It's one of those games that I love and I hate at the same time.