What's new

2021 NHL Hockey Season

Spikey

Jul 21, 2020
Style
ChatBanter Light Canvas v2.2.0
The upcoming NHL season starts in a few days! Discuss all the action here!

It's an interesting season because the Canadian teams will only play the Canadian teams and the American teams will only play American teams due to the Pandemic restrictions.

Who do you think will win it all this year?

PGen98

Jun 27, 2020
Style
ChatBanter Light v2.2.2
I'm looking forward to having hockey to watch again, but it's going to be a very strange season, for sure. The re-aligned divisions for this year, the schedule, some guys sitting out for the year, Lundqvist's heart issues, Crawford retiring...it's just been a strange year already and they haven't dropped the puck!

I'm hoping Dallas makes the playoffs again this year, last year was special, but this will be the test. As for who wins it all, I think Tampa have a decent shot at a repeat, Vegas look alright, Colorado look deadly again, so there are a few teams who could take it!

OP
Spikey

Spikey

Jul 21, 2020
Style
Dallas already has six players test positive for Covid. This could be an interesting season with the league not being in their bubble.

PGen98

Jun 27, 2020
Style
ChatBanter Light v2.2.2
Dallas already has six players test positive for Covid. This could be an interesting season with the league not being in their bubble.
Yep, delayed the start to the season, as well, which is a huge disappointment. Hopefully it doesn't spread among the team and more teams don't end up in a Columbus situation!

OP
Spikey

Spikey

Jul 21, 2020
Style
Yep, delayed the start to the season, as well, which is a huge disappointment. Hopefully it doesn't spread among the team and more teams don't end up in a Columbus situation!
Lets hope not. I'm looking forward to seeing the Canadian teams playing only each other this season.

PGen98

Jun 27, 2020
Style
ChatBanter Light v2.2.2
That actually does look like it'll be a fun division to watch, whereas the...whatever you want to call Dallas' division...looks like it's going to be a bit of a mess. Having to face Tampa so often this year is going to be interesting...chance for a little payback :D.

OP
Spikey

Spikey

Jul 21, 2020
Style
It all starts tonight! I'm looking forward to it. Time to watch a lot of hockey!

PGen98

Jun 27, 2020
Style
ChatBanter Light v2.2.2
Can't wait, looking forward to seeing some hockey again, for sure!

OP
Spikey

Spikey

Jul 21, 2020
Style
I've been watching lots of hockey this weekend. Good to see my Flames win last night and Markstrom getting the shutout.

The Pens won their first game today in a shootout.

PGen98

Jun 27, 2020
Style
ChatBanter Light v2.2.2
It's been nice to have some hockey to watch, though admittedly I haven't been watching too much these past couple of days. I'm a bit disappointed Dallas' start date was pushed back again, but so long as the team is healthy, that's fine.

PGen98

Jun 27, 2020
Style
ChatBanter Light v2.2.2
Wow, Dallas' first game of the season was certainly a show of force!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.