I'm hoping Dallas makes the playoffs again this year, last year was special, but this will be the test. As for who wins it all, I think Tampa have a decent shot at a repeat, Vegas look alright, Colorado look deadly again, so there are a few teams who could take it!

Spikey

Member
  • #3
Dallas already has six players test positive for Covid. This could be an interesting season with the league not being in their bubble.

PGen98

Member
Dallas already has six players test positive for Covid. This could be an interesting season with the league not being in their bubble.
Yep, delayed the start to the season, as well, which is a huge disappointment. Hopefully it doesn't spread among the team and more teams don't end up in a Columbus situation!

Spikey

Member
  • #5
Yep, delayed the start to the season, as well, which is a huge disappointment. Hopefully it doesn't spread among the team and more teams don't end up in a Columbus situation!
Lets hope not. I'm looking forward to seeing the Canadian teams playing only each other this season.

PGen98

Member
That actually does look like it'll be a fun division to watch, whereas the...whatever you want to call Dallas' division...looks like it's going to be a bit of a mess. Having to face Tampa so often this year is going to be interesting...chance for a little payback :D.

Spikey

Member
  • #9
I've been watching lots of hockey this weekend. Good to see my Flames win last night and Markstrom getting the shutout.

The Pens won their first game today in a shootout.

PGen98

Member
It's been nice to have some hockey to watch, though admittedly I haven't been watching too much these past couple of days. I'm a bit disappointed Dallas' start date was pushed back again, but so long as the team is healthy, that's fine.

Top