Any place!
i.e. hotels, shopping centre, restraunts

Eg--

#1-(The first way to get kicked out of a public place)

Please put #(number) at the start of your message

Have Fun & Anyone Can Start :)

  • Like
Reactions: Jay

Hova

Loyalist
Style
ChatBanter Light Canvas v2.2.0
#4 shout out loud, "Jesus was gay".

Paladin

Member
#5. Cough, loudly, with or without wearing a mask - although the chance of you getting kicked out without wearing a mask is "statistically" higher than if you wear a mask.

  • Like
Reactions: Jay

Spikey

Member
#4 shout out loud, "Jesus was gay".

I'm a Christian and I laughed out loud at this. I think someone would get kicked out if they said this in very 'Christian' conservative type places but everywhere else they would probably just think the person is crazy.

#7 start taking off one piece of cloth after another. I'm pretty sure you'll be kicked out before you get to you boxers.

  • Agree
Reactions: Jay

bomb

Member
Style
ChatBanter Dark Canvas v2.2.2
#7 Sneeze out loud (sol)....without covering your mouth!! Do it in a bank, all the tellers will run and you collect your cash! :)

  • Haha
Reactions: Jay

LEADTECH

#8 Shouting in the any area while running " The World is Ending"

  • Haha
Reactions: Jay

ewpratt

#10 Hide in the clothing racks of a department/clothing store and randomly reach out and grab people's leg.

  • Haha
Reactions: Jay

Jay

Administrator
Feb 1, 2021
#11 your sitting in a restaurant and you start screaming GUN GUN
I'm sure you would be gone

#12 Get on the intercom at a grocery store and announce that all meats are free while in stock.

LBJ

Member
Feb 6, 2021
Style
ChatBanter Light Canvas v2.2.0
Eat a big plate of spicy Mexican food. Wait a few hours for the gas to really build up. Then when you are in a crowd let loose, and show the whole world the true meaning of the word FLATULENCE.