Forum promotion ★ Off Topix - An active & friendly community ★

    Thread Owner : Nebulous
  • #1
Nebulous

Carpe diem
Valued Member
May 25, 2022
California
offtopix.com

(Preview of the themes installed on Off Topix)

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Current stats: 520,000 Posts | 40,200 Threads | 1,350 Members

Stop by and check us out today! :-)

Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions:Jay
    Thread Owner : Nebulous
  • #3
Nebulous

Nebulous

Carpe diem
Valued Member
May 25, 2022
California
offtopix.com
As of today it's been 6 months since OffTopix.com relaunched! Half a year!
KX7nO3l.gif

Since reopening in June, we've seen:
  • Around 100 original Wober have logged back into their accounts to reconnect with old friends!
  • Nearly 130 new members have joined our community!
  • The community's overall post count has increased by 60,000 posts!
  • 4,000 new discussion threads have been created!
  • We're averaging 10,000 posts a month which means we've been extremely chatty!
  • We've cultivated a laid back and down to earth atmosphere where all members feel comfortable expressing themselves.
I just wanted to say thank you to all the members over at OffTopix.com!
knpwLPR.gif

SIncerely,
OT Staff Team
OffTopix.com
uuiX4D9.gif

  • Like
Reactions:Jay
    Thread Owner : Nebulous
  • #4
Nebulous

Nebulous

Carpe diem
Valued Member
May 25, 2022
California
offtopix.com
All of us over at OffTopix.com just wanted to wish you a happy new year! 🥳

May the new year bring you peace, joy, and happiness. ❤️

We look forward to posting with you on the forum in 2023! 🎉

It's been 7 ½ months since Off Topix reopened and we are thriving! Come join in on the fun! ❤️

Last edited:
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions:DaNerdiest1 and Jay