Enter Daily Or Once To Win January's Site Of The Month! Raffle

Enter to win free website advertising for a month.

Participate in our new monthly Website Promotion of the Month contest for a chance to feature your website at the top of our page for a full month.

You will have the top forum of the site redirected to your website.

Raffle rules
Enter to win free website advertising for a month.

Participate in our new monthly Website Promotion of the Month contest for a chance to feature your website at the top of our page for a full month.
Your site will be the first forum visitors and members see.

Raffle rules:

Enter the contest as many times as you wish (Once Per Day or Just once), First day of the following month the system will automatically draw a winner, the winning site will be posted in the contest section, and a PM sent to the winner, the winner(s) will need to PM me the site name that they want to be promoted.
Please remember the more times you enter the chances of you winning are better.
As an added bonus I will count the entries made from the remaining people that have entered, the next two people with the most entries will have featured forum redirects to their sites in the lower part of the forum visible to all.

To be eligible to enter you must have the following:
  1. The winner must not have any site warnings.
  2. The post count must be 10 or more.
  3. 1 CB$ Point will be deducted from your account for each entry.
Second and Third place winners will have their site names and a redirection link to their sites for a month as shown below.

Featured.png
Start date: Jan 8, 2023
Enter through: Feb 7, 2023 11:58 PM
Draw date: Feb 7, 2023 11:59 PM
Entries per user: Unlimited
Cost per entry: 1 CB$
Enter 1 time every 1 Day
Number of prizes: 3
You do not meet the criteria required to enter this raffle.
Top