Spikey last won the day on February 23

Spikey had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

109 Valued Member

2 Followers

About Spikey

  • Rank
    Experienced Chatterer
  1. Do you like to have the same username for different forums you post on or do you have a different username for each one?
  2. Let's count to 1,000! The rules: 1. Counting by 1 at a time 2. After you post, wait until someone else makes a post before you can start again 3. No double posting (basically the same rule as #2) Let's see how far we can get! I'll start! 1
  3. We had a wicked thunderstorm a few hours ago that lasted for about an hour. I love thunderstorms (even if they are really severe) I always get a thrill by them. Maybe I should become a storm chaser someday lol. Do you like or dislike thunderstorms and why?