Jump to content

WELCOME TO CHAT BANTER: GREAT FRIENDS, GREAT CHAT

We hope you are enjoying our site, we have made a few new changes to the site to make it more user friendly plus we have added a few features to the site for your enjoyment, we have added a new section to the site called links directory a place where you can promote your site for free.

Promote Your Site Today For Free

CHATBANTER BLACKJACK TABLES

We hope you are enjoying our site,if you are a blackjack fan give a try today!.

Hit our blackjack tables !

CHATBANTER QUIZ TABLES

Need to get that brain of yours working? head on over and take a quiz. We will be adding new ones daily.

Try you hand at our Quiz Tables !

Naiwen

Community Advocate
  • Posts

    879
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18
  • CB Points

    6,956 [ Donate ]

Naiwen last won the day on April 1

Naiwen had the most liked content!

3 Followers

Naiwen's Achievements

Mentor

Mentor (12/14)

  • Reacting Well
  • First Post
  • Conversation Starter
  • Collaborator
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

124

Reputation

  1. Happy Friday all! How are you? Today, just relaxing online before heading the sack tonight.
  2. Dairy Queen for me personally. What about you?
  3. Yo sup there! How are ye all doing today! Today, just enjoying my usual TV show before heading to sleep tonight.
  4. My period being back to normal currently in life.
  5. Hello morning all! How are you doing so far with your day? Today, just playing some games on my Switch before heading to sleep tonight.
  6. Howdy sup there! How’s it going so far with your day? This morning, I’ve just gone outside in the sunshine and much milder weather than last week for a most enjoyable and quiet walk, meditation, breathing exercises and yoga session, currently feeling like 5C. The afternoon, just playing some games on my phone before heading to bed tonight.
  7. Howdy sup there guys man! How are you today? Today, I’ve just had my usual weekly 3 hours therapy session by phone and online. Tonight, just resting in bed before hitting the sack.
  8. Using SoundCloud go currently in life and loving it!
  9. Yo sup there all man! How are you today? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch again. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before hitting the bed.
  10. “Dance of the Phoenix”, episode 13.
  11. Happy weekend all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just playing some games on my Switch before lulling myself to sleep.
  12. Happy Friday all! How are you? Today just playing some games on my phone before hitting the pillow tonight.