Jump to content

WELCOME TO CHAT BANTER: GREAT FRIENDS, GREAT CHAT

We hope you are enjoying our site, we have made a few new changes to the site to make it more user friendly plus we have added a few features to the site for your enjoyment, we have added a new section to the site called links directory a place where you can promote your site for free.

Promote Your Site Today For Free

CHATBANTER BLACKJACK TABLES

We hope you are enjoying our site,if you are a blackjack fan give a try today!.

Hit our blackjack tables !

CHATBANTER QUIZ TABLES

Need to get that brain of yours working? head on over and take a quiz. We will be adding new ones daily.

Try you hand at our Quiz Tables !

Kurtavz

Members
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • CB Points

    1,000 [ Donate ]

Kurtavz's Achievements

Newbie

Newbie (1/14)

  • First Post
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

0

Reputation

  1. As the title says when I going to print anything the print screen freezes and nothing works. Already tried reinstall printer drives, restart print spooling services. When reinstalling the printer driver able to print but the issue will persist again. https://appuals.com/windows-10-freezing-when-pressing-print-screen-button/ Did anyone try these methods before?