Jump to content

WELCOME TO CHAT BANTER: GREAT FRIENDS, GREAT CHAT

We hope you are enjoying our site, we have made a few new changes to the site to make it more user friendly plus we have added a few features to the site for your enjoyment, we have added a new section to the site called links directory a place where you can promote your site for free.

Promote Your Site Today For Free

CHATBANTER BLACKJACK TABLES

We hope you are enjoying our site,if you are a blackjack fan give a try today!.

Hit our blackjack tables !

CHATBANTER QUIZ TABLES

Need to get that brain of yours working? head on over and take a quiz. We will be adding new ones daily.

Try you hand at our Quiz Tables !

Jobiezue

Members
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • CB Points

    1,000 [ Donate ]

Jobiezue's Achievements

Newbie

Newbie (1/14)

  • First Post
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1

Reputation

  1. I wake up by 5 am to work out then after that I prepare for work then when I come back in the evening I do some retouching work out, you know it's fun though
  2. I use to follow up this some treats ago. Any phone that comes out, i will rush and buy even though the current one I was using is still new and very neat but i will still rush yo buy the new model which is a very bad habit.
  3. Hi, I'm joseph and I'm an artisan and i like watching wrestle. I'm a fan of football as well. hope to know people more here and let's get in touch. Together we grow, lets do this fellas