  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

12

Reputation

  1. Where can i buy the best IPL hair removal?
  2. The law of attraction says that you will attract into your life what ever you focus on . It’s a philosophy suggesting that positive thoughts bring positive results into person’s life while negative thoughts will bring negative impacts. And if you are occupied by negative thoughts then you want someone who has mastered the law of attraction as a life coach who will view your thoughts , feelings beliefs, behaviours and life differently. http://lifecoachtoday.info has valuable information that will make you focus on the image of what you really want . They will inspire you into staying focused upon what your heart desires instead of what you do not want in life .
  3. Yes i have used them, it is perfect for me. Most impressive thing is that their users are active.
  4. You can watch all of your desire movies at no costcan be horror, it can be an adventure, even it can be romantic. Just the list which you want to show and play now.
  5. Have you tried one of the best complete marketing agencies? Let me tell you their services. They will help you get more visibility and exposure through a variety of social media platforms, and are Texas based, reliable and trustworthy, and can provide the social media boost . https://www.growyourinfluence.info/
  6. I used to play cricket when i was 20. Now i don't have friends near me to play with.
  7. and further month - publish in the group + private message to all new subscribers = 100$/month
  8. I love eating Chinese food on weekends with my family. Mostly i eat Shrimp with Vermicelli and Garlic.
  9. All religions in this world teach about humanity. I have Muslim friends and they are very kind. Nobody should judge anyone with religion.
  10. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
  11. I was a position holder till my 8th grade. I lost my dad and was distracted from studies . I am an average student because i have to take care of my family.