PGen98 had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

264 Valued Member

3 Followers

About PGen98

  • Rank
    Experienced Chatterer

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Outside of joining tournaments there really aren't many options out there for earning from games. There are some games out there that'll pay you pennies for playing them for hours, but nothing livable.
  2. Understandable, for sure! Fun games, though, it seems!
  3. Yep, all back up and good to go go again :). Ship shape and Bristol fashion!
  4. Agree, going to be very odd to see how they do it this year. Last year made sense, they just isolated everyone into the two bubbles and that was it. But bringing in everyone when there's already such a concern with Vancouver and other teams have had plenty of scares...that's a tough one.
  5. Starting to get a little traction now, nice! Dallas is still inconsistent as they can be, though at least they won last night quite nicely! Columbus Blue Jackets - Dallas Stars - April 17th, 2021 WWW.NHL.COM The official National Hockey League web site includes features, news, rosters, statistics, schedules, teams, live game radio broadcasts, and video clips.
  6. Jay said there were some server issues that caused it to go down for a bit. All better now :)
  7. I'm grateful most of my family have remained relatively healthy during the events of the pandemic. Not totally, but for the most part everyone has stayed healthy and that's something to be thankful for.
  8. I keep saying this, but it's very true -- I absolutely love this movie! It's the story of Desmond Doss and his decision to serve in the Army but not carry a weapon. His actions, and the lives he saved, is truly remarkable. I am so glad that they told this story, it is an absolutely incredible part of history.
  9. WWII American Army Medic Desmond T. Doss, who served during the Battle of Okinawa, refuses to kill people and becomes the first Conscientious Objector in American history to receive the Congressional Medal of Honor.
  10. View movie Hacksaw Ridge WWII American Army Medic Desmond T. Doss, who served during the Battle of Okinawa, refuses to kill people and becomes the first Conscientious Objector in American history to receive the Congressional Medal of Honor. Submitter PGen98 Type Movie Running Time 2hr 19min Category War and Conflict
    Very important film from a very important era in NASA history. This film shows the early days of the NASA computers, before machines took over and when everything was calculated by people. A group of incredibly intelligent women drove things forward for some of NASA's most important missions. This film is an incredible look at three very important historical figures and all they accomplished for NASA, for women, and for the African-American community. If you can, give this a watch!
  11. This is another one of those movies I absolutely loved. Found it by pure chance, watched it and it's just incredible! A great look at the early computers of NASA and the importance of their role in getting the first missions into space. Some of the true pioneers in engineering, not just for women, but for all!
  12. View movie Hidden Figures The untold story of Katherine G. Johnson, Dorothy Vaughan and Mary Jackson – brilliant African-American women working at NASA and serving as the brains behind one of the greatest operations in history – the launch of astronaut John Glenn into orbit. The visionary trio crossed all gender and race lines to inspire generations to dream big. Submitter PGen98 Type Movie Running Time