Rookie

Rookie (2/14)

  • First Post
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

8

Reputation

  1. I just run my design/hosting company website, for now, I am preparing it for a big launch in early December.
  2. As of now, I have the iPhone SE 2020, but I might switch to the Pixel 5.
  3. I started looking at 'C' when I was first learning to code but then, I was drawn in by turning my PSDs into live websites. I ended up learning HTML/CSS/WordPress PHP (yes there is a difference).
  4. Coding will be important in general but in certain jobs. In a job like mine, coding isn't necessary to achieve all the results you would like.
  5. I have messenger installed on my phone and haven't used it in months. I have to make a better habit of deleting apps I don't use.
  6. Yes, I can tell you from experience that you can. I learned the majority of my coding skills (front-end) from watching Youtube videos. Coding can be quite easy if you take your time and learn.
  7. Good morning guys, an early one at that. Just starting my morning by hitting the ground running.
  8. Hello everyone, my name is Chris. I'm a professional writer and designer. I love online communities and being able to meet and have fun with different people. I think I'm going to like it here.