Jump to content

WELCOME TO CHAT BANTER: GREAT FRIENDS, GREAT CHAT

We hope you are enjoying our site, we have made a few new changes to the site to make it more user friendly plus we have added a few features to the site for your enjoyment, we have added a new section to the site called links directory a place where you can promote your site for free.

Promote Your Site Today For Free

CHATBANTER BLACKJACK TABLES

We hope you are enjoying our site,if you are a blackjack fan give a try today!.

Hit our blackjack tables !

CHATBANTER QUIZ TABLES

Need to get that brain of yours working? head on over and take a quiz. We will be adding new ones daily.

Try you hand at our Quiz Tables !

ewpratt

Members
  • Posts

    182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7
  • CB Points

    1,050 [ Donate ]

ewpratt last won the day on December 22 2020

ewpratt had the most liked content!

ewpratt's Achievements

Collaborator

Collaborator (7/14)

  • One Year In
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Reacting Well
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

33

Reputation

  1. Welcome (back) Julia! Also a Stargate fan here, and somewhat of a Trekki. Pretty much like most Sci-Fi movies/shows.
  2. sprite1950 is banned for shining a flashlight into my eyes
  3. #12 Get on the intercom at a grocery store and announce that all meats are free while in stock.
  4. One letter, not two. Assuming you went with "Port"... I will now change it to Pore
  5. LBJ is banned for wearing Roman armor to a Celtic festival.
  6. Should have started with a C