Chatbanter A compelling community experience.

  • sprite1950
    sprite1950 replied to the thread Thoughts on reputation?.
    I don't mind them. I belong to Forumcoin which has this system and it's nice to feel that someone appreciates what I write. However if...
  • CB Paperboy
    As some provinces open COVID-19 vaccinations to their oldest residents, experts say meeting up with older loved ones who’ve received the...
  • Altair
    Altair replied to the thread Netflix.
    I leech of my mothers account. So does my sister. Its nice to watch shows on netflix but I would not purposely get a subscription if I...
  • sprite1950
    sprite1950 replied to the thread Do you drive?.
    It's surprising how many drive because they have to and not because they want to. I've never been completely comfortable with it and...
  • sprite1950
    sprite1950 reacted to Altair's post in the thread Do you drive? with Like Like.
    I have been driving for almost eight years now and I still don't like driving. I am surrounded by mountains so a car is super handy. I...
  • sprite1950
    sprite1950 replied to the thread lonelyvoices.com.
    Good morning Jay (you'll be sleeping now). Great to be here and I hope other people take the opportunity to join this forum and take...
  • sprite1950
    sprite1950 reacted to Jay's post in the thread lonelyvoices.com with Like Like.
    This is a brand new site myself and a friend of mine in the UK have started on IPS software, feel free to pop over and make an account...
  • Altair
    So this is how this game works. The number will start at 50. If your a girl you add +1 to the number that is current. So 51 for example...
  • Altair
    What are you thoughts on reputations on forums. -- For me personally I don't like it. It seems like a popularity contest. I have...
  • Altair
    Altair replied to the thread Do you celebrate your birthdays?.
    As a kid birthdays were super fun. As an adult they suck. You just realize you're another year older. I do celebrate with my immediate...
  • Altair
    Altair replied to the thread Do you drive?.
    I have been driving for almost eight years now and I still don't like driving. I am surrounded by mountains so a car is super handy. I...
  • Altair
    I use to love that game. Nice choice. -- For me personally Donkey Kong Country.
  • sprite1950
    sprite1950 replied to the thread Ban the person above you.
    Altair is banned for banning Jay 😁
  • Altair
    Altair replied to the thread Members’ Sites!.
    I guess I will put my blog. justaparadox
  • Altair
    Altair replied to the thread Ban the person above you.
    Jay is banned for being an oilers fan.