https://chatbanter.com/links/

Jay Jay

Ban the person above you

Recommended Posts

  • Valued Member

This is just a simple forum game that some other forums have, so I thought it would be an OK idea to add it here as well.

Rules: You have to ban the person who posted directly before you, and you can't ban yourself (I can't ban myself right now.)

You can pick a legitimate or non-legitimate reason to ban. For example, if I was to ban myself, I'd say, "Banned for having a spiked mask," or "Banned for taking stuff too seriously."

Now you try!

  • Like 1

My end-of-term finals are on the horizon, so I may not be as active as I was. Apologies.

avatar source

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Valued Member

ewpratt has been banned for staying in bed too long in the mornings

Well... At least it would have been something accurate...

sprite1950 has been banned due to being sprite1949 in disguise.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Valued Member

ewpratt is banned for taking sprite's batteries out of her flashlight, and putting them in his female blowup doll.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Leader

@Altair is banned for not being into old guys like me.....or is she? :love:

You're banned for banning all of them ;)

Chat Banter Guidelines | Become a Chat Banter Loyalist! | We love Feedback, Post yours !

I didn't get here by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.

-Estee Lauder-

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment