  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Valued Member

It's a hard one as i do have a rules on games here https://chatbanter.com/threads/cb-games-rules.316/

Reason i made it that way is because the post counting would be a lot easier to gain post counts. Happy to change if its valid.

But why would you make it harder to get post counts? Post counts are a big indicator of the activity of a forum. The more posts a person has, the happier they are. Also as far as I have noticed the chatting community member base love forum games and post a lot there. So the members I think will appreciate the change.

  • Like 1

Request graphics in my GFX shop: https://www.voidcentury.club/topic437.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.