https://chatbanter.com/links/

Jay Jay

Become a Chat Banter Loyalist

Recommended Posts

  • Community Leader

Hello Chat Banters!

Before i get started explaining the title of this thread, please allow me to explain to you what Chat Banter is... Chat Banter is a place for everyone around the world to relax and say whats on your mind. No pressure, expectations, no judgments. That's what makes Chat Banter so different from every online community. We're all friends here.

Now, you must be saying, "Jay, What is a Loyalist and how do I become one?'. Well... I'm happy you asked that.

Reserved for those who are passionate about the Chat Banter message. The Loyalists are a new group whose sole mission is to spread the word about Chat Banter via online forums, blogs, friends, family, and anyone/where else that would benefit from the Chat Banter family. This is done by simply having conversations with people about Chat Banter and giving them an invite. Being a loyalist has it perks too. For example:

  • Ability to upload profile cover
  • Change user title
  • Custom user title
  • Access to invite system
  • Sweet looking Loyalist badge
  • Become a founder of Chat Banter

You get the perks of owning a piece of Chat Banter without actually being responsible for when something breaks. Sound like a bargain. (y)

So, how do I become a Loyalist?

In order to become a Chat Banter Loyalist you must send us a copy of your drivers license, social security card, and blood type. . . kidding. All that we require for you to become a Loyalist is to simply ask for a position. Chat Banter is just as much your home as it is ours. However, we only are accepting 5 positions at this moment. This thread will stay updated with current standing and more positions may be come available in the future.

-Jay

Edited by Jay
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Chat Banter Guidelines | Become a Chat Banter Loyalist! | We love Feedback, Post yours !

I didn't get here by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.

-Estee Lauder-

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Community Leader
Posted (edited)

We are still looking to add more great banters to this group. :)

Keep an eye on this thread as there will be cash incentives coming very soon.$$$$

Edited by Jay
  • Like 2

Chat Banter Guidelines | Become a Chat Banter Loyalist! | We love Feedback, Post yours !

I didn't get here by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.

-Estee Lauder-

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment