https://chatbanter.com/links/

Jay Jay

Do you use deodorant against body odor?

Recommended Posts

  • Valued Member

In tropical places it is common for people to use deodorant to prevent body odor. It is embarrassing when the weather is hot and that you would be sweating. But for me, sweating is no problem. I do not have body odor because of the way I take a bath. Yeah, I do not use a deodorant. All I do is to soap my entire body twice. The second soaping is a leisurely soaping to leave the lather on the skin for 2 minutes before rinsing. It is that simple. But it is very important to be very dry before you wear the new clothes. Okay, try it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Valued Member

I don't use deodorant when I am staying inside my home, I apply it only when going out. Too frequent use of deodorant is not good for our health as most deodorants contain aluminium in it, so it is better to use it only when absolutely necessary.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Valued Member

I live in a tropical place so it's necessary for me. I don't spray it on body directly apart from wrist. It's mostly on the clothes. I've not researched but I believe that saves you from the possible harms, harms like the one stated above. But if you travel by local train, well, you can't smell your own deo! It's very much part of life, nonetheless.

Edited by Anuj Dhawan
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Valued Member

I cannot tolerate body ordor of people who sweat a lot. Sweating creates unpleasant order and I cannot stand that. Therefore, I have a feeling that people also hate me when I am sweating. In order to hide my body ordor I use deodorant. However, I use only when I am going out. I don't use when I am at home.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Community Leader

lol Coming from a guy who sweats a lot unfortunately. Deodorant is a must have. Honestly, I've considering going to a dermatologist and getting injections :confused:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Valued Member

I live in a tropical place so it's necessary for me. I don't spray it on body directly apart from wrist. It's mostly on the clothes. I've not researched but I believe that saves you from the possible harms, harms like the one stated above. But if you travel by local train, well, you can't smell your own deo! It's very much part of life, nonetheless.

Yeah I know that! I have experienced it while traveling in a crowded bus, never have traveled by local trains as they are too scary, but I know how horrible it is when someone in stinking as a result of sweating. LOL! It is indeed a must have for those who have to travel outside home daily!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Valued Member

Yes even though the UK is a generally cooler climate I always wear a deodorant. It doesn't even have to be heat that makes you sweat, stress can have the same effect. I would hate to be the person that everyone talks about behind their back because they smell bad.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

Create an account