The best drink after a heavy workout

Recommended Posts

  • Valued Member

This may surprise you because the advice I got from a dietitian is something radical. When I do a workout that I was sweating heavily then the best drink is Coke. For me, it would be the Coke in can. That soda drink can instantly replenish the lost energy maybe with the caffeine and the sugar. I guess health buffs will have a pause to think this over for they may not be able to come to terms. For me, Coke is still the best drink.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 2 months later...
  • Valued Member

I love drinking water after a heavy workout. It helps to quench my thirst fast and it's healthy. Don't get me wrong, I drink coke occasionally, like today and it's replenishing as well, it was cold as well. It's sad to think of the side effects of it while drinking it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...