https://chatbanter.com/links/

Jay Jay

Recommended Posts

  • Valued Member

Hy friends what you think about the ranking ?. Like more you posts in the forum more a rank you gain for example

10 Posts = Newbie

50 Posts = Member

100 Posts = Full Member

200 Posts = Hero Member

and so on, What you guys think ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Valued Member

we have a rank system setup:) next to your name it says as a new member speech bubble and then changes after many posts

  • Like 1

"Logic will take you from A to B... Immagination will take you everywhere."

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Valued Member

we have a rank system setup:) next to your name it says as a new member speech bubble and then changes after many posts

It showed only when you open someone's profile, is it possible for to display it down your avatar ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Valued Member

It also shows up in the red box of this picture.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Screenshot(19).png]199[/ATTACH]

Oh my bad, I didn't notice it up right there lol. But still i want it on our profile below "Joined" it will be hard for newbies to finding out their rank like me

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.