https://chatbanter.com/links/

Jay Jay

Favicon missing with both ChatBanter Light and Dark 2.2

Recommended Posts

  • Valued Member

I'm using the new ChatBanter Dark 2.2 theme and it looks great, but there's no favicon on it. The favicon is working fine with the Rain and Empire themes.

Edit:

Should the message about it being unique to XenBase be in the footer?

[spoiler=XenBase footer]

787232683_ScreenShot2020-08-28at7_32_47PM.png.f0bdce9c562fa008b2b44eb51731d983.png

My end-of-term finals are on the horizon, so I may not be as active as I was. Apologies.

avatar source

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Valued Member

I'm using the new ChatBanter Dark 2.2 theme and it looks great, but there's no favicon on it. The favicon is working fine with the Rain and Empire themes.

Edit:

Should the message about it being unique to XenBase be in the footer?

[spoiler=XenBase footer]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Screen Shot 2020-08-28 at 7.32.47 PM.png]174[/ATTACH]

Ahhh dark is not being complete yet haha, also I need to add favicon:)

  • Like 1

"Logic will take you from A to B... Immagination will take you everywhere."

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.