Recommended Posts

  • Community Leader

I've also been watching The Simpsons, alongside trying to catch up on The Mandalorian. I don't watch much, because I don't have the time, but that's what I'm watching.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Valued Member

The last TV show I watched was Chicago Fire. I have been watching it right from Season 1 again being that we are waiting for Season 9 that could be a while off yet due to Covid 19.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Valued Member

Project power on Netflix didn't think I would enjoy it, however ended up i did ? let me know your thoughts.

"Logic will take you from A to B... Immagination will take you everywhere."

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Valued Member

I'm going to watch "Gangs of London" tonight. I hope I'm going to like it.

Its brilliant, really worth the watch.

"Logic will take you from A to B... Immagination will take you everywhere."

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Valued Member

Project power on Netflix didn't think I would enjoy it, however ended up i did ? let me know your thoughts.

I love Jamie Foxx and whatever movie or tv show he does, never fails to impress. I have to check it out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Valued Member

Project power on Netflix didn't think I would enjoy it, however ended up i did ? let me know your thoughts.

I love Jamie Foxx and whatever movie or tv show he does, never fails to impress. I have to check it out.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

Create an account