https://chatbanter.com/links/

Jay Jay

Recommended Posts

  • Valued Member

Hi All,

So to keep everyone updated i am thinking of having some sort of email per week with our latest threads that are popular, im keen to see what you all think of this and would it be a good idea or not, to find out more about the add-on see here https://xenforo.com/community/resources/whats-new-digest.6596/

  • Like 1

"Logic will take you from A to B... Immagination will take you everywhere."

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Valued Member

That's pretty cool. I can see it being weekly when the forum is a lot bigger. For now perhaps maybe bi-weekly will do? Might make things easier a bit for now as well. Just a thought :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 6 months later...
  • Community Leader

This has now been added to the site, we will now send out a weekly news letter posting the latest threads if you have opted in for emails.

Chat Banter Guidelines | Become a Chat Banter Loyalist! | We love Feedback, Post yours !

I didn't get here by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.

-Estee Lauder-

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.