https://chatbanter.com/links/

Jay Jay

Do you take too much coffee?

Recommended Posts

  • Valued Member

I take too much coffee.

My work is a little too much and I have been trying to get released from my current project.

To make me think right and to avoid headache pills, I usually have too much coffee. Anybody else here take too much coffee? If so, do you feel like you can't sleep at night because of this, no matter how tired you are? Do share your experiences here!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Valued Member

I was in a habit of that once - but frying my brain. Well, not sure but I guess it's not good to overload dopamine.

How many cups a day were you drinking? I know this old lady she drinks around 10 cups a day, so much coffee!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Valued Member

How many cups a day were you drinking? I know this old lady she drinks around 10 cups a day, so much coffee!

Probably 2 or 3 only. Yeah, 10 is way too much - that would be like crack I think - LOL.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Valued Member

I do a lot of writing. And because of the time differences, i often end up writing mostly at night (in my country). That forces me to take loads and loads of coffee the whole night. I can take more than 3 cups, do some moonwalk (walking outside) and then back to the keyboard!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Valued Member

With work i have to drink coffee to get me through it lol, so Monday to Friday i do drink a lot, when not at work i drink Tea as that is what i enjoy drinking.

"Logic will take you from A to B... Immagination will take you everywhere."

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Valued Member

I used to drink a metric asston of coffee (8+ cups a day) but ive slowed down to only 1 or 2 now.

Even if i drink a lot in a day, it no longer affects my sleep. I can drink as much or as little as I want and sleep fine.

Energy drinks are diff tho, they will keep me awake.

demifiendsig.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Valued Member

When I was in grade school my grandmother would give me coffee in the early morning so that I would be wakened in going to school. But when I was 12 that was the time that I admitted I don't like the taste of coffee. No one argued about it. From then on and until now I do not drink coffee. In fact, coffee is banned in our house. Our morning drink is either milk chocolate or fruit juice.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Valued Member

When I was a kid my parents used to roast rice, pulverize it and use it as an option to real coffee. We call it rice coffee and it tastes good.

That's what we drank early in the morning and in the afternoon. I don't know if there's a caffeine in it.

When I grew I drank real coffee sparingly or by chance. Now I never ever drink it for 60 years.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Valued Member

I am not a coffee addict, or tea addict for that matter. I take tea and coffee in moderation. When I say moderation what I mean is 2-3 cups of tea or coffee in a day. I like drinking tea or coffee after having my lunch and dinner. When I drink tea, I drink tea spiced with various spices, milk and sugar. When I take coffee, I like black, no milk, cream and sugar.

Link to post
Share on other sites

My country is like one of the largest producers of coffee but I hardly ever touch the stuff. I'm more of a tea kind of dude, but that is also due to the fact the we are the number one producers of tea in the world.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

Create an account