Are you protected against covid even without the vacccine?

Recommended Posts

  • Valued Member

I am confident that my body is fully protected against covid even if I still do not have the vaccine shot. I eat nutritious food with regular morning exercise and I get enough sleep. But most of all I try to be happy all the time no matter what is happening. A happy life fortifies the immunity of the body against sickness and disease. However, I also practice the safety measures of using a face mask and face shield when I go out plus the social distancing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Valued Member

I am a teacher. Teaching is a risky profession (when it comes to catching Covid) because I have to interact and come close to a lot of people every day. I use mask and face shield, yet I am always afraid that I might catch Covid. Thankfully, there have been no reported covid case in our school.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

Create an account