What are you grateful for?

Recommended Posts

  • Community Leader

I'll start:

Well almost two months in here on CB and have met some great people here.

Your turn.

  • Like 1

Chat Banter Guidelines | Become a Chat Banter Loyalist! | We love Feedback, Post yours !

I didn't get here by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.

-Estee Lauder-

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll start: Well almost two months in here on CB and have met some great people here. Your turn.

Life in general.

My period being back to normal currently in life.

  • Community Leader

I'm grateful most of my family have remained relatively healthy during the events of the pandemic.  Not totally, but for the most part everyone has stayed healthy and that's something to be thankful for.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Valued Member

Well, what else can I say but it is my kind of life that I have here on this world, it is fantastic, awesome and really enjoyable. Since I was young, my motto is to enjoy life. So if I have some money I spend it on things that I like. Don't get me wrong about spending, it is in the proper way most of the time. In the years before the pandemic we travel abroad at least twice a year. In 2018 we traveled to 7 countries in Asia. Isn't that a wonderful experience?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Valued Member
Posted (edited)

I am grateful that for the most part my life is drama free and that I have no financial worries at all.

Edited by LBJ
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Valued Member

The world is beautiful, the life is beautiful, ans I am grateful to this world and this life. I am a Hindu and in Hinduism it is said you take a birth in human form because of good deeds in your past lives. I hold onto that belief.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Valued Member

I'm thankful for the blessings that I have received in the past and the ones I'm currently receiving. I'm thankful that I have a roof over my head and I eat 3 times a day and my health is good.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment