Recommended Posts

  • Valued Member
Posted (edited)

I suffer from this from time to time and it really is horrible. I haven't had a cold but I can feel the pressure around the eye and it "creaks" from time to time. Does anyone else suffer from this and how do you relieve it?

Edited by sprite1950
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Community Leader

I get this every year at this time as the snow is melting, i just have a hard time breathing.:mad:

A bit of spiced rum works for me.

Chat Banter Guidelines | Become a Chat Banter Loyalist! | We love Feedback, Post yours !

I didn't get here by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.

-Estee Lauder-

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Valued Member

I'm bathing my eye with a hot cloth and that seems to be helping. I've only had 3 hours sleep because it keeps me awake. The alcohol sounds much more fun!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Leader

The alcohol sounds much more fun!

lol with not sleep it would be :)

alt=Comedy Central Drinking GIF by Drunk Historyhttps://media0.giphy.com/media/kHaFYEJdChfN2S8pyu/200.gif[/img]

  • Haha 1

Chat Banter Guidelines | Become a Chat Banter Loyalist! | We love Feedback, Post yours !

I didn't get here by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.

-Estee Lauder-

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment