How often do you get sick?

Recommended Posts

  • Valued Member

How often do you get sick with a head cold? I haven't had a cold in about 2 years. I make sure I exercise alot, eat somewhat healthy and get proper sleep each night and that seems to do the trick for me!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Valued Member

I've always been down with something every year(usually a mild cold). But with this damn Covid-19 thing I became paranoid. I'm going to be 70 next birthday and am considered to be in a high risk group.

So for the 1st time in my life I got a flu shot and I also got a pneumonia shot. Guess what?......not even so much as a sniffle this year. Now I'm a believer, so when the vaccines finally roll in, I'll be at the head of the line with my sleeve rolled up!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Valued Member

I've always been down with something every year(usually a mild cold). But with this damn Covid-19 thing I became paranoid. I'm going to be 70 next birthday and am considered to be in a high risk group.

So for the 1st time in my life I got a flu shot and I also got a pneumonia shot. Guess what?......not even so much as a sniffle this year. Now I'm a believer, so when the vaccines finally roll in, I'll be at the head of the line with my sleeve rolled up!

I had the flu and pneumonia shots for the first time this year and haven't had a cold since November 2019 when I was ill for weeks. I just put it down to mask wearing although my granddaughter has had two colds since last September and I didn't catch them. Mind you I don't think you can catch them if a person is permanently living in their room and scowling on the rare occasions they do emerge can you?:unsure:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Leader

I dont get sick often maybe a slight cold once during winter and never taken any shot, funny friends of mine get the flu shot every year and are sick every year.:confused:

Chat Banter Guidelines | Become a Chat Banter Loyalist! | We love Feedback, Post yours !

I didn't get here by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.

-Estee Lauder-

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment