High maintenance people

Recommended Posts

  • Valued Member

This thread has been deleted by OP. I did not see an option to delete threads so chose to hit the edit button.

On reflection I have determined that my thread was dark and negative in nature. ChatBANTER is a light hearted site, and so I did not wish to disrupt the theme and ambiance of the site.

Edited by LBJ
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 0