What forum software do you like better?

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Valued Member

I did have IPB before xenforo was released but when I saw xenforo something about it made me want to try it 10yrs on and I stil use it :).

  • Like 1

"Logic will take you from A to B... Immagination will take you everywhere."

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Leader

I could never bring myself to like IPS all that much, and I gave it a very fair shake, bought two licenses for it and used it on two sites. I converted one to Woltlab's Burning Board (that site I converted is now defunct, but I liked wBB a lot!) and the other to XenForo...still with XenForo since 2010! I won't avoid sites that use IPS, that's just idiocy, but from an administrative perspective I always prefer others before it.

Edited by PGen98
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Valued Member

I just opened up a forum on IPB. I've always been a fan of IPB the most over the years. I think they have the best security for their forum software and they have lots of features if you want them all.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment