https://chatbanter.com/links/

Jay Jay

Do you like camping?

Recommended Posts

  • Community Leader

I love it, look forward to getting the camper ready for summer.

I don’t think there is any better way for a family to enjoy a holiday together than camping. The reality of it means that not only do the kids have a giant playground to explore, but camping also forces families to spend quality time together, without the distractions of phones or TV. There is time to chat over dinner about the adventures of the day, and plan more fun for the rest of the trip. Time to sing campfire songs together and play silly games. Time to help each other with the chores – because even chores are fun at camp! For busy families, camping allows for some togetherness that just doesn’t happen in everyday life – yet another side to the adventure.

What do you like about it?

Do you tent it?

What are some of your memories of camping?

Chat Banter Guidelines | Become a Chat Banter Loyalist! | We love Feedback, Post yours !

I didn't get here by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.

-Estee Lauder-

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Valued Member

Yep camping is great! My family and I always go to BC every summer to go camping. We are doing so again this year! Do you use a trailer or do you use tents when you camp? My parents use a trailer but I sleep in a tent, I think thats real camping to sleep in a tent.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Leader

I have a trailer, we had planned a BC trip last summer but COVID shut that down, we will see where we are at this summer

Chat Banter Guidelines | Become a Chat Banter Loyalist! | We love Feedback, Post yours !

I didn't get here by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.

-Estee Lauder-

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Valued Member

I'm a bit girly when it comes to camping. I don't really like the whole "roughing it" concept but I have always wanted a camper van and still look at them on ebay with a view to getting one. A bit expensive though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Valued Member

I have a trailer, we had planned a BC trip last summer but COVID shut that down, we will see where we are at this summer

We still went last summer, the campground where we usually go to was open so it was fine :)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Valued Member

We still went last summer, the campground where we usually go to was open so it was fine :)

Last summer wasn't too bad and cases of covid were down. Hopefully with the vaccinations things will be much better this year.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment