https://chatbanter.com/links/

Jay Jay

Recommended Posts

  • Community Leader

h5J4W4veyxMXDMjeNxZI46TsHOb.jpg

Title: Forrest Gump

Tagline: Life is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you're gonna get.

Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance

Director: Robert Zemeckis

Cast: Tom Hanks, Robin Wright, Gary Sinise, Mykelti Williamson, Sally Field, Michael Conner Humphreys, Hanna Hall, Haley Joel Osment, Siobhan Fallon Hogan, Afemo Omilami, Peter Dobson, Sonny Shroyer, George Kelly, Sam Anderson, Margo Moorer, Christopher Jones, Kevin Mangan, Brett Rice, Daniel C. Striepeke, David Brisbin, Kirk Ward, Marlena Smalls, Kitty K. Green, Mark Matheisen, Al Harrington, Joe Washington, Jed Gillin, Don Fischer, Matt Wallace, Mike Jolly, Michael Kemmerling, John Voldstad, Daniel J. Gillooly, Michael Burgess, Steven Griffith, Michael McFall, Byron Minns, Steve DeRelian, Bonnie Ann Burgess, Stephen Bridgewater, John William Galt, Isabel Rose, Richard D'Alessandro, Kevin Davis, Michael Jace, Geoffrey Blake, Vanessa Roth, Emily Carey, Dick Cavett, Tiffany Salerno, Marla Sucharetza, Joe Alaskey, Lazarus Jackson, Matt Rebenkoff, Nora Dunfee, Hallie D'Amore, Michael Mattison, Charles Boswell, Timothy McNeil, Bob Penny, Greg Brown, Troy Christian, Bryan Hanna, Zach Hanner, Aaron Michael Lacey, Jacqueline Lovell, Brendan Shanahan, William Shipman, Robb Skyler, Mary Ellen Trainor, Kurt Russell, Jeffrey Winner, Bob Harks

Release: 1994-07-06

Runtime: 142

Plot: A man with a low IQ has accomplished great things in his life and been present during significant historic events—in each case, far exceeding what anyone imagined he could do. But despite all he has achieved, his one true love eludes him.

Chat Banter Guidelines | Become a Chat Banter Loyalist! | We love Feedback, Post yours !

I didn't get here by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.

-Estee Lauder-

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Community Leader

Classic Tom Hanks at his best, here, for sure. Such a good look at everything from bullying to love to service for one's country, and so much more. His dedication to fulfilling Bubba's dream, and giving his family their fair share was great, and his love for Lieutenant Dan throughout the film is great, too.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Valued Member

Completely agree this movie is in my top 5 ever movies... but Saving Private Ryan is my favourite absolutely the all time classic.

  • Like 1

"Logic will take you from A to B... Immagination will take you everywhere."

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Leader

Completely agree this movie is in my top 5 ever movies... but Saving Private Ryan is my favourite absolutely the all time classic.

I'm inclined to agree here, Saving Private Ryan was absolutely fantastic! Tragic, but fantastic!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites