https://chatbanter.com/links/

Jay Jay

Welcome Garyinblack

Recommended Posts

  • Community Leader

Hey Gary!

Allow me to welcome you to Chat Banter. I'm Jay the owner/Admin but consider myself one of the group, Chat Banter empowers people from around the world to share each others cultures in a time when we must stay inside and away from others. I encourage everyone to strike up a conversation by creating a new post or replying to this one about where you are from and what life is like on your side of the world.

As I will tell all new comers. . . Please let myself or any of the staff members know if you have any questions or feedback about the site. We welcome new ideas and criticism in hopes of making Chat Banter your daily online home.

Welcome To CB. :)

Chat Banter Guidelines | Become a Chat Banter Loyalist! | We love Feedback, Post yours !

I didn't get here by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.

-Estee Lauder-

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 0