What your Motivation for a Healthy lifestyle?

Recommended Posts

  • Valued Member

We know that goals keep us motivated. Most people have short term fitness goals like lossing 10 pounds, or running a mile today. But the real motivation for me are the long term fitness goals. Because they're not something that will fade away once I get that goal completed. It's simple but hella effective. For example a long term fitness goal is maintaining your weight through-out your life. It just helps me stay motivated to stay healthy, fit and active. What about you? What's your way of staying motivated?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 0
  • Created