Recommended Posts

  • Valued Member

Other than the occasional protein shakes that are a staple of gym training. I would like to inquire what other kind of shakes can help out with the gym routine for the muscle aches and all that. What would be better option banana shakes or something closer to a fruit juice choice.?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Community Leader

I really should.:)

alt=tired james corden GIF by The Late Late Show with James Cordenhttps://media1.giphy.com/media/l2R0actOL6bpMnIyI/200.gif[/img]

Chat Banter Guidelines | Become a Chat Banter Loyalist! | We love Feedback, Post yours !

I didn't get here by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.

-Estee Lauder-

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment