https://chatbanter.com/links/

Jay Jay

Recommended Posts

  • Valued Member

This site appears to be on British time or whatever. I am posting from North America. It would be cool to know what time everything has been posted instead of trying to deduct 7 hours or how many hours it is from the posting time listed. I am on Mountain time, can this be done? It is on most sites but could be a big pain in the a&* to do, don't know.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1
  • Created