Is Fruit Juice Good for Health?

Recommended Posts

  • Valued Member

Are fruit juices healthy?

Fruit juice is often assumed to be healthy. In fruit juice have antioxidants and vitamin C. So it's good for health.

What is your opinion?

Hey this is Neutral Nova, I'm a SEO expert & a Blogger. You can visit my website bdresults50 -best for you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Valued Member

They might be alright but I hear they have a lot of sugar so in that sense its bad for us but they sure do taste good!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

Create an account