Does language affect personality development?

Recommended Posts

  • Valued Member

I can speak less English, do I need to know better English to change myself?

Honestly, I want to change my lifestyle.

Does the language have any effect on a lifestyle change?

If so, how can I practice the language better?

Suggestions?

Hey this is Neutral Nova, I'm a SEO expert & a Blogger. You can visit my website bdresults50 -best for you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Valued Member

English is the language of the internet and is the language of commerce and international business/politics. Two thousand years ago it was Latin, if you couldn't converse in it you went nowhere.

Listen Nova, you being on here and having to think and write in English will help you to improve this skill. Posting on here like you do is a good move.(y)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Valued Member

I can speak less English, do I need to know better English to change myself?

Honestly, I want to change my lifestyle.

Does the language have any effect on a lifestyle change?

If so, how can I practice the language better?

Suggestions?

Well it depends on the medium that you're going to transfer yourself into. The language itself is something that will be the determining factor with the environment/ culture of the place as well.

But a good enjoyable language will be something that will bring a positive change in you especially the people that you interact with for the time that you learn it can have an even more profound effect..

Well first suggestions would be to use baisc apps to improve your basic skill of that language then use platforms there to get someone local to help you out with the language even more.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

Create an account