https://chatbanter.com/links/

Jay Jay

Gym equipment for home use

Recommended Posts

  • Valued Member

I have just ordered myself a mini stepper machine to try and get more exercise from the comfort of my own home. I was going to get an exercise bike but decided this would be slightly cheaper and take up less space. Do you use any kind of equipment to keep fit?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 0
  • Created