https://chatbanter.com/links/

Jay Jay

Recommended Posts

  • Community Leader

How many sites do you visit per day? are their some that you just lurk on and others you like to post on? what do you look for when you hit a new site.

Chat Banter Guidelines | Become a Chat Banter Loyalist! | We love Feedback, Post yours !

I didn't get here by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.

-Estee Lauder-

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I visit four different forums and two of them I almost never post and then I have three of my own forums which are new and not doing well. I get lots of visitors, but they are lurkers. But like PGen98

I agree this is one of the reasons i moved this site to IPS as they have a mobile app still in the works,They have it in beta but it does have a ways to go.

  • Community Leader

At least 10 regular sites, a couple of new ones. I'm joining fewer and fewer new sites these days, so it has to really grab me in before I'll take part. I tend to look at the subject matter, the community and so on before I give it a go, and if I like what I see, I'm usually in for the long haul.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Leader

Thats awesome, myself and a friend of mine are opening a new site in the next few days that i think many people around the world will like, I will post a link once we open.

  • Like 1

Chat Banter Guidelines | Become a Chat Banter Loyalist! | We love Feedback, Post yours !

I didn't get here by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.

-Estee Lauder-

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • Valued Member
Posted (edited)

I visit four different forums and two of them I almost never post and then I have three of my own forums which are new and not doing well. I get lots of visitors, but they are lurkers. But like PGen98 said he is joining fewer and fewer websites these days. And the same can be said about other people.

The biggest reason is most people use cellphones to browse the web. I know three people who have computers and it's because they are gamers. And the rest of the people I know use cellphones and they just use Facebook. Forums need to be more mobile friendly If forums are ever going to make a comeback.

Edited by Soulwatcher
  • Agree 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Leader

I agree this is one of the reasons i moved this site to IPS as they have a mobile app still in the works,They have it in beta but it does have a ways to go.

  • Like 1

Chat Banter Guidelines | Become a Chat Banter Loyalist! | We love Feedback, Post yours !

I didn't get here by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.

-Estee Lauder-

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment