https://chatbanter.com/links/

Jay Jay

Do you celebrate your birthdays?

Recommended Posts

  • Valued Member

Some people like to celebrate their birthdays every year while for others, it is just another day. My family has a tradition of having cake and some drinks on birthdays. Do you celebrate your birthdays?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Valued Member

When I was a little girl, on my birthday, my parents used to take me to a temple for praying and worshipping. Then they would buy me a nice gift and take me to a restaurant. When I was in the teens, my parents used to give me some money so that I could give treats to my friends, they never gave me any gifts. After my 20s I celebrated my birth only once. I have blown candles on the birthday cake only once in my life.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Valued Member

As a kid birthdays were super fun. As an adult they suck. You just realize you're another year older.

I do celebrate with my immediate family though.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment