Recommended Posts

  • Valued Member

I want to lose my body weight, I weigh about 12kg more according to my height. So I think I need to lose weight.

How do I lose weight?

Any good ways?

Have any suggestions?

Hey this is Neutral Nova, I'm a SEO expert & a Blogger. You can visit my website bdresults50 -best for you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Valued Member

It is easy to give advice on how to lose weight, however, difficult to work on that advice and get the desired result. For example, a lot of people will say you eat foods with low calories and work out regularly. However, sticking to low-calorie diet or working out every day cannot be strictly followed. I have worked on a lot of weight loss methods and the only thing that works is persistence. You have to follow a certain lifestyle and follow it strictly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Valued Member

There are only 2 ways to lose weight. My style is to do more physical movement or exercise and eat less. You tend to drink more water when you are tired so the water would bloat the stomach and make you lose your appetite to eat.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Valued Member

I want to lose my body weight, I weigh about 12kg more according to my height. So I think I need to lose weight.

How do I lose weight?

Any good ways?

Have any suggestions?

I noticed that eating too much junk food makes one add weight. So quit eating such and work out regularly.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Valued Member

All of the other guys have given Wonderful advice on how you can lose weight fast. Start Running. Start by doing a single mile a day and slowly increase your running distance and remember it's a continuous process of building your stamina and reqires you to be a lot persistent and motivated.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Valued Member

I have just bought myself a stepper machine and I'm using it as often as I feel able. My target is to do 10,000 steps a day although I haven't actually made that yet as it makes my legs ache. I'm going to do a little each day though and build up my stamina. I'm tryng to eat healthily too although my problem is I have a sweet tooth. If I ate less sugar I would be a stick insect!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

Create an account