Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Valued Member

I am not sure what modern refers to when we talk about the modern lifestyle. I guess it is all about using gadgets and using technology. For example, instead of ringing a traditional alarm clock to wake up Alexa or Siri will wake you wake up. This is just my assumption, though.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Leader

Im thinking you're looking at Modern as in Tech and the updated cars/Trucks like @luri post above, many of us have been forced to keep up to date with modern living or live under a rock, for me yes i can say I'm living a modern lifestyle.

Chat Banter Guidelines | Become a Chat Banter Loyalist! | We love Feedback, Post yours !

I didn't get here by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.

-Estee Lauder-

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment